We are offering DELL WYSE 3030 Thin Client to our client.
- Meet the Wyse Intel-based 3000 series thin client: More organizations than ever before are now moving to desktop virtualization to improve security, ease ongoing desktop management and maintenance, and lower ongoing costs. To help achieve these benefits, Dell offers the Wyse Intel-based 3000 series thin client.
- Big Performance: While small in size, this Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7) thin client packs plenty of punch. Powered by a dual-core Intel Celeron processor, it’s more than capable of driving a wide range of applications, including HD multimedia and rich graphics, to just about all of your task workers and knowledge workers. In fact, it offers over four times the processing power and twice the graphics rendering capability of its Wyse predecessor thin client.
- Highly Configurable: What truly sets this thin client apart from others is how well-connected it is. With a choice of five back panel networking and peripheral interface choices, you can support a broad mix of network connections and device attachments. It’s the thin client that can be configured for your entire organization.
- Broad Application Support: This Intel-based x86 embedded thin client runs WES7 locally to support all of your Windows apps via a virtual desktop connection, locally on the device, or via VPN. So you can support your entire existing app mix while you move your people to virtual desktops.
- Outstanding reliability: With no moving parts and built to last, the Wyse Intel-based 3000 series thin client will offer many years of high-performance service, which keeps your people and your IT and finance teams happy.
I/O peripheral support:
- 1 x DVI-I port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port on the front (backwards-compatible with USB 2.0)
- 3 x USB 2.0 ports (1 front, 2 back) Optional serial port
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
- Optional dual band 802.11 a/b/g/n/a wireless
- Optional SFP Module support for Fiber NIC network connectivity
- VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate Single and dual display: 1920 x 1200 at 32bpp
- Without stand: 7.37 in x 1.15 in x 4.61 in (187mm x 29mm x 117mm)
- Withstand: 7.78 in x 1.15 in x 4.61 in (197.5mm x 69mm x 117mm)
- Vertical feet, standard
- Optional VESA mounting bracket for mounting to flat surfaces, such as walls
- Please note: 5000 series clients cannot mount directly to the backs of monitors
- Optional Ergotron mounting stand for mounting with Dell monitors
- Worldwide auto-sensing 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz 65W, 19V DC
- Energy Star V.5.2 Phase V external and EuP compliant power adapter
- Consumes less than 6 watts (average)
- Operating, vertical position: 32° to 104° F (10° to 40° C)
- Storage: 14° to 140° F (-10° to 60° C)
- Ergonomics: German EKI-ITB 2000, ISO 9241-3/-8
- Safety: cULus 60950, TÜV-GS, EN 60950
- RF Interference: FCC Class B, CE, VCCI, C-Tick
- Environmental: WEEE, RoHS Compliant